Are you looking for a good job? Check out the driver jobs in Dubai. There are many opportunities to be a driver in Dubai and you can make a good amount of money. The process of getting a driver’s license is very simple and it will only take a few minutes.
Following is the job description for a Driver Jobs in Dubai:
- Drive safely and responsibly.
- Follow traffic rules and regulations.
- Pick up and transport passengers to their destination.
- Maintain the vehicle in good condition.
- Keep track of vehicle maintenance and schedule repairs.
- Report any accidents or incidents to the supervisor.
- Follow designated routes and schedules.
- Ensure the vehicle has sufficient fuel and supplies.
- Collect payment for services rendered.
- Provide excellent customer service to passengers.
The salary package is attractive along with other benefits such as accommodation. The Dubai’s lifestyle is also a plus in this job. The expected salary package for the candidate is estimated to be AED 3501-4000.
Education is not necessary. The candidate can be uneducated but he should be well-mannered and should greet the visitors well.
The candidate should have at least 1 to 2 years of relevant job experience in the field. Those with the relevant experience will be given more priority as compared to those who do not have it.
None, but good English and Arabic will be a plus point.
How to Apply?
The application process is simple and easy. All the candidate has to do is to send your updated resume/CV on the email address mentioned below. The candidate can also call on the phone number given below.
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 0508928465
Before applying for the jobs through our website, it is important to read the disclaimer before that. We take the jobs from various authentic newspapers and websites. But we cannot ensure that these jobs will 100 authentic and we do not ensure the employment. we suggest you to not make any online payments on the behalf of our website. Also do not share any personal information with anyone except for the company’s website.