If you are interested in a career in the general office worker field, here are some tips that will help you stand out: research the positions that interest you, develop strategies for working independently, and be flexible when it comes to your hours.
Following is the job description for a General Office Worker Jobs in Canada:
General Office Worker
UV Land Consulting Corp
Surrey, BC (Canada).
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries.
- Sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically.
- Send and receive messages.
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Prepare and format page presentation.
- Compile data, statistics and other information.
- Prepare invoices and bank deposits.
- Provide general information to clients and the public.
- Photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- File material in storage area.
- Label files according to retention and disposal schedules.
- Label, file and retrieve documents.
- Locate and remove files requested.
- Organize and schedule office work.
- Prepare and monitor contracts and budgets.
- Store, update and retrieve financial data.
Check Also: Food Service Helper Jobs in Canada
The salary package is attractive with annual increments and bonuses. The company will provide $ 23.70 hourly to the employees. Transport from Anjou will also be provided to the employees.
Education is not necessary. However, an educated applicant would be given preference over an uneducated one.
No experience is required. The company is willing to train the candidate with all basics and helps it to achieve the company’s goals and objectives. However, those with some past experience will be given preference over the ones who do not have any experience.
Number of vacancies
Company need only 1 Employers.
None, but good English will be a plus point.
How to Apply?
The application process is simple and easy. All the candidate has to do is to send your updated resume/CV on the email address mentioned below.
Email Address: email@example.com
Before applying for the jobs through our website, it is important to read the disclaimer before that. We take the jobs from various authentic newspapers and websites. But we cannot ensure that these jobs will 100 authentic and we do not ensure the employment. we suggest you to not make any online payments on the behalf of our website. Also do not share any personal information with anyone except for the company’s website.